Prayers and Letters!



I am gifted each week with letters from friends lovingly sharing wisdom, encouragement and hope for my up coming marriage. What a priceless gift as I know the busy lives they live. These letters also represent the gift of their time before the Lord in prayer for me which have brought tears of gratefulness that each of these friends are mine. I have known deep sorrow, as each of us will in life, and have found we don't lose friends in our day of sorrow it just clarifies who they are. I am blessed knowing these friend’s hearts for me and celebrating with me God's gift of Todd. Thank you Kate for creating this and you sweet friends that fill each week with prayers and letters!! I hope each bride could receive this priceless gift from her friends in preparing her for her wedding day and marriage!

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful for these young woman in your life and pray you will journey life's sorrows and joys always together as sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete