Our Wedding Shower

This past weekend Todd and I had a wedding shower at my sister's home. It was so thoughtful of my sister Callie to host the shower at her home. Todd and I were so blessed to have family and friends plan a wonderful wedding shower to celebrate us. The details were amazing! We enjoyed a night of fun with food, cake, fire pit, s'mores and friends.


The beautifully decorated table.



The yummy and amazing looking cake!






We were so blessed to have so many of our friends come celebrate with us.




My younger sister Baylie and her boyfriend drove from out of town to celebrate with us. Thank you guys!

My two bridesmaids drove from out of town to share in the joy and celebration. Thank you girls!



We were able to share our love story and how the Lord brought us together!


No comments:

Post a Comment