Celebrating!

My mother and sisters gave me a sweet and precious baby shower celebrating the soon arrival of my daughter. They hosted it at the Zodiac at Neiman Marcus. It was a perfect way to celebrate with close friends and family. 




I love the lavender roses and the yummy cupcakes my mom made! 

 Kelly (friend and college roommate) and I 
15 years of friendship!

Gloria (sweet friend from church) and I  

my sisters and I  

 Baylie and I 
Auntie Bay Bay can't wait to meet our sweet baby girl! 

Elizabeth (sweet friend from work) and I  

Kate (sweet friend from college) and I with our baby girls on the way! (due 6 weeks apart)
Future BFFs! 

 Mom and I (with grand baby #4)
My mom will have 4 grand babies 3 years and under! 

 my mom, sisters and I 



 The very cute diaper carriage my creative friend Kelly made! 

I'm truly blessed to have these sweet friends in my life and there at the shower to celebrate my daughter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment