Winter ONEderland: The Details

We celebrated Lil' Guy's 1st birthday this past Sunday! What a perfect weekend it was to have a Winter Onederland!!! The Lord sent His sweet blessing of snow/ice Friday morning! What a memory it will be to tell Lil' Guy about his 1st birthday surprise from the Lord! 




















One of my favorite things for the party was the snowman cake topper! I ordered him from The Lil' Details shop on etsy! I highly recommend if you are looking for a cake topper! https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheLilDetails





Lil' Guy's birthday tree! His birthday tree is circus theme! My mom has always had a birthday tree to celebrate my sister's December birthday. I love the idea and wanted to do the same for Lil' Guy! It is a special way to celebrate his birthday in December.  







 


We had some yummy s'mores... but it was a little too cold to make them...


so we enjoyed the warm hot cocoa instead! 



I also put together a fun little video of pictures from Lil' Guy's first year! Wow, does it go fast! 


Love my sweet birthday boy!

Stay tuned for pictures of the birthday boy....











No comments:

Post a Comment