Our little wise warrior!

We're starting lil' guy young! When Dr. Evans married us he gave us the books A Man's Role in the Home and A Woman's Role in the Home. They are excellent books and we would highly recommend them! So lil' guy found the books- never to early to start teaching him how to be a Godly man!
One thing I have learned in life is there are battles and you need to be a wise warrior with the Lord to win the battles and find peace, hope and joy. I have been praying the Lord would lead me and guide me as I raise a young warrior for Him.  To teach him that life may have its suffering/battles but that he has have a Heavenly Father walking with him and teaching him. That he needs to study the word to gain wisdom from the Lord on how to live this life as a Wise Warrior! 

Love my lil' warrior! 

No comments:

Post a Comment