Sundays!

Todd and I love Sundays! It is the only day we both have off from work. We love to spend the day together! We have been having some fun working on a few things around the house.
We painted the study/man room. We love the color!
Before pic:

Making some progress:


Todd's painting job! He always makes every job fun! T loves B! 

Finished: Once it is the study/man room the theme is fly fishing. (Todd loves to fly fish) I still need to make some pillows for the futon. Hopefully, I'm going to find some fly fishing fabric to make the pillows out of. Todd also has to catch a fish for me to mount on the wall.






We have also been doing some yard work. I have planted some flowers in my hanging baskets. 



Todd has been working hard on the backyard. He has added some mulch to the monkey grass and some sod where some grass had died. Our backyard is looking so nice.  
Before:

After:

We work well together and enjoy doing different projects around the house together.  

1 comment:

  1. Well done team Windsor...love how everything turned out!!! mom K

    ReplyDelete