Here they are...

The two cutest ring bearers ever!!

Ace


Pierson


Can you just see these two sweet faces walking down the isle… they will totally steal the show! But what make these two precious little boys so special to me is the mommies that love them. These two mommies have blessed my life with an amazing Christ centered friendship. So while everyone is watching these two cuties walk down the isle I am going to sneak a peek at the faces of these two mommies. They both will be beaming with love, pride and delight at their sons and that will be one of the sweetest wedding gifts for me. I love you Kate and Kelly!!


This is a picture of the cute card that Pierson sent to me in the mail!

So if you hear of a wedding with the cutest ring bearers ever, but they can't remember who the groom and bride where..it was Todd and I.

1 comment:

  1. I love their posing! Hopefully we will have TWO good moods on wedding day. I'm already brainstorming bribes for Ace. =)

    ReplyDelete